2013 Challenge ??? Do We ????

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2013 Challenge yes or no ?

• Continue with 4 people running the challenge

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • End the Challenge its run its time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Continue with 1 person running the Challenge

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Continue with 2 people running the challenge

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It must not be allowed to end . Although I don't have any entries for some time and have had to forego my attempt at turning ,I have for the last few months have waited impatiently for the pictures to be published so that I can judge them against what I had in my mind. And I would admit that some of the entries got very close to my imaginary ones :roll: so the longer it goes on there is always the chance that someone might get very close to what I can conjure up, but I can't imagine that :mrgreen: .
I was thinking of offering a prize of an all expenses paid holiday to the USA for each monthly winner and had discussed it with Clair to see what she thought of the Idea ,she said go ahead because no one could ever top what goes on in my mind. :evil: :twisted: :shock: :shock:

KEEP IT GOING , LIFE IS TOO SHORT ,MAKE THE MOST OF THE CHALLENGE .

I voted to keep it going.

Although I have drastically dropped in entries this year.... mini motor bikes and a newly purchased vw camper has taken my attention away.......... I intend on giving myself a good talking too and entering as many as possible next year... and maybe I can get a couple more in this year!

Back