2012 Bowl Challenge ( The Results & Comments )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done to those who placed but particular congratulations to those taking part for the first time, particularly if it was your first step into turning bowls

Congrats to the top five, well deserved! All I can say, judging by the first month's entries is that it's going to be tougher this year, with a noticably higher standard right from the off! I think it'll be difficult for the judges too.

Hi all , just about getting me feet back on the ground after my win. :shock: I feel as if I have won at Wimbeldon. 8)
Congrats. to the winners who is everyone that put a bowl up for judging. =D> =D>
To those that for some reason could not enter I hope you are able to enter the February Challange.

Jonz. you are right about the standard of entry and the finishing of same superb.
Off now to have a word with Keith Barry about this hanging Boll sorry Ball or suspended as the case may be :mrgreen:

I could win again now that I'm on a roll :oops: :oops:

tat, tar.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> To all who entered, but especially to those above 1 point...............good entries indeed......... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Leo :oops:

Congrats to everyone, particularly Boysie and the other big hitters - You all inspired the newbie challengees to have a crack and it feels great to have even achieved a bowl.

Many thanks to Paul, Blister and Chas for all your hard work.

Genuinely worried about the idea of a ball, let a alone a ball-sup in the air!

Greg

Well done to Boysie and well done to the other top points scorers. Lots of decent bowls put forward for Paul to judge, particularly as there was a mention of the competition being ended this year and going to a vote (democracy rules!).

Thanks to Blister, Chas & Paul.
With the next challenge in mind, I'm off to the shops to get myself a new thinking cap!

Dave

I thought I had posted but haven't!!!

Well done to the top 5... some smashing bowls there.
And well done to everyone else too. Lots of entrys for january... lets hope it keeps up
Congrats to the new entrants also.

=D> =D>

Back