2012 April Challenge ( discussion thread ) Candlesticks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blister":j88jhooh said:
Candle sticks

As in a pair ( 2 identical ) each holding one candle ( not candelabras holding multiple candles )

:wink:

Oh hell , will have to make another pair , I thought a spray of 5 would be ok . :-" :-"

Jonzjob":2t2fev9n said:
Same height, diameter and shape one would assume. Also in the same type of wood and the same colour, carving, pyro, etc.??

Then they would be a matching pair me-thinks :mrgreen:

If I didnt know better I would read the above as someone justifying left and right twists as being 'identical'..... =D>

Depends which way you look at it? If you look directly at your wright rist and look at your left wrist in a mirror then they would both look the same :?

"Same height, diameter and shape one would assume. Also in the same type of wood and the same colour, carving, pyro, etc.??"

Mine are similar shape, right one swollen, made of the same wood, well nearly, similar colour, no carving or pyro. So pretty similar I suppose? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Should be a similar size too in a couple of months, after I've had a fusion op :shock: :shock: I hope?

Who else is it who has just had a hand op. I can't find the thread??

boysie39":1ck48gfl said:
Blister":1ck48gfl said:
Candle sticks

As in a pair ( 2 identical ) each holding one candle ( not candelabras holding multiple candles )

:wink:

Oh hell , will have to make another pair , I thought a spray of 5 would be ok . :-" :-"

Me two. With the carpentry allowed rule I thought more then one candle per stick would be allowed :(

Im out of this one again. This weekend was the only time i had to turn my entry ....... Spent all weekend at hospital with my mum who took a nose dive down her stairs so was with her.

Gutted i can feel my 12points slipping away !

Melinda_dd":1rx6s7v2 said:
Im out of this one again. This weekend was the only time i had to turn my entry ....... Spent all weekend at hospital with my mum who took a nose dive down her stairs so was with her.

sorry to hear about 'mum' - hope she recovers fully

apparently parents do this from time to time

Not in a very good mood at the moment as I still cant stand at the lathe for to long, so have to withdraw for this month.
Thought that things were improving so took the dog out , she saw a rabbit yanked the lead made me trip, I fell over which started the back off again this time also my shoulder.
Still at least I can get out of bed but with my luck that could change.

Terry

That was too close for comfort, a combination of a holiday and a residential course left me with a couple of hours this evening to complete this months challange. I promised myself I'd do everythng I could to at least enter something each month so this month have adopted the KISS approach.Good luck with this months challenge everyone but I dont think I'll be troubling the judge too much with this one.............. now where did I put the camera (and the soft filter :roll: :roll: )

Steve

jumps":eiotvduf said:
Melinda_dd":eiotvduf said:

Bless her, it really shook her up. And of course the only daughter was the one she wanted!!
She's able to shuffle about now so is getting there Thank you (better recover before the 5th... got her tickets for Phantom of the Opera for her B.Day!)

Melinda_dd":322vyo35 said:
jumps":322vyo35 said:
Melinda_dd":322vyo35 said:

Bless her, it really shook her up. And of course the only daughter was the one she wanted!!
She's able to shuffle about now so is getting there Thank you (better recover before the 5th... got her tickets for Phantom of the Opera for her B.Day!)

excellent - motivation; much the best recovery driver! I'm sure she will enjoy it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back