UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much to boast about considering I've been out of work since July after my job burnt down.

At last nearly finished lining my shed before electrics installed in January.
Fitted new door and lining for a friend.
DVD/CD shelves in a bay window for another friend in Gunnislake.
Just finishing shelves in my Mums home office.
And umpteen round spinny things.

Will try and get some pics sorted.

Cheers Donald.

PS. I'm getting paranoid about fire.

Well I have had to think hard on what I made last year, maybe I should keep notes. :?
Most of this is not pure woodwork, but stuff that needed doing that was partly made of wood.

Best thing that I should have done before, the David Charlesworth type bench that is the right height for me to work at. :D
I rebuilt an old shed that a neighbour give me as a fire wood store, the wood burner now has a good supply of dry fuel cut and stacked.
A picnic bench, Barbie size for our granddaughter.
An air filter for the shop, quite a surprise to see what it collects.
Mobile cabinet for the bandsaw, with draws instead of the angle iron stand. this saves space and allows the saw to live at the side of the shop, only being wheeled out when long boards are cut.
Mobile base for the Wadkin, not sure how well this will work but its not meant for racing around just the odd adjustment to allow long boards to be ripped.
A box to store the dado set in.
Flight case for the radio kit and effects gear our guitarist uses to replace the cardboard boxes that were more gaffer tape than cardboard. :roll:
And finally the two goes rounds (helicopters) that made two small boys happy at Christmas.

I must admit that the desk that I am making for LOML has not progressed very far, but the timber is now planed and stacked and most of the hardware is ordered if not in the shop, should be finish sometime this year. :whistle: