20% Off All Festool Products at FFX Via Their Ebay Site

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_Mc

Established Member
Reaction score
Heads up for those wanting to splash some cash on Festool kit, Ebay have a current 20% off voucher valid for use on FFX's Ebay store. Max discount is £100 and can be used up until 19th July;

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/coupons/2019/Z ... 1495809950

I just bought a Rotex 150 Sander which is priced at £525 on their Ebay site, for £425. I should hopefully also be able to take advantage of the current Festool cashback offer and get a further £50 back from Festool. FFX carry most Festool products and you can use the voucher up to 3 times for 3 separate orders if you need to. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks, just used to buy one of those fandangled Makita track saw thingymawotsits that everyone keeps raving on about. £70 saving :D

That's some offer, especially if you can use it 3 times. Save £300 notes on some quality buys.

Very nice for thems that have the need and the money.

Trevanion":2az23pzw said:
Thanks, just used to buy one of those fandangled Makita track saw thingymawotsits that everyone keeps raving on about. £70 saving :D
Get on the yoochoobs and watch Peter Millards Tracksaw Workshop series. Very useful.

Nelsun":rf0kiqjy said:
I am so weak. Thanks for the heads-up :D

Edited to add Festool also appear to be running a free Bluetooth battery promo on certain 18V tools until July 31st. Buy a qualifying tool and get a free 5.2 Bluetooth battery. Either keep it or flog it for an extra saving. https://www.festool.co.uk/campaigns/microsites/ready
Well that certainly makes the tsc55 basic a bit more realistic!

I have managed to hold myself back though. I temped by a couple of those festool clamps at £30 a pop and a dx1000 extractor though

@DBT85 Well it made the price of a CT26 all too tempting with £200 off and whatever I'll get for my trusty MIDI on top of that. Almost a bargain. Almost ;)

Nelsun":qtq3726g said:
@DBT85 Well it made the price of a CT26 all too tempting with £200 off and whatever I'll get for my trusty MIDI on top of that. Almost a bargain. Almost ;)
aye, it's a great offer with the current festool cashback/free battery offer on top.

I've literally only just bought my first tracksaw which is the titan and a Freud blade and it's working great. I'd love to drop what was going to be £350 on the tsc55 basic + a charger and get the free battery, but really, I can't justify it. I'd rather spend that money on the dx 1000 so that my Charles can go back to just doing normal cleanup (it can't handle too many shavings anyway) and 2 of those natty clamps and put the rest toward the mft workbench I want to build with a bench dogs rail/stop setup.

I'll be looking again at the site to see if there's anything else of use though :lol:

As you say, with the other Festool offers on the go at the moment, it's a great deal. Along with the other bits I *needed*, somehow one of those oscillating cutter jobbies managed to fall into my basket last night. That earns me a free battery from Festool, but it's one of the larger batteries, so probably not entirely suitable for the hand-held cutter. And I don't have any other 18V devices. At the moment. Anyone else see where this is headed......

Nelsun":3nba63hp said:

Edited to add Festool also appear to be running a free Bluetooth battery promo on certain 18V tools until July 31st. Buy a qualifying tool and get a free 5.2 Bluetooth battery. Either keep it or flog it for an extra saving. https://www.festool.co.uk/campaigns/microsites/ready

It says in the small print of the battery offer that it cannot be combined with any other promotional campaign so the cashback and the battery can't be had together. The FFX discount can still be had with either however as it is independent of Festool as Ebay is picking up the cost of the discount, presumably in conjunction with FFX.

I'm so glad I didn't order the Festool ts 555 when I was thinking of doing so a month or so back. I used the ebay offer and and saved around seventy quid and also bagged the Evolution rails too. Hope I don't regret not getting the festool rails while they were on offer but I was stretching things getting the saw, let alone the evo rails.

Rob_Mc":3plnk9a7 said:
Nelsun":3plnk9a7 said:

It says in the small print of the battery offer that it cannot be combined with any other promotional campaign so the cashback and the battery can't be had together. The FFX discount can still be had with either however as it is independent of Festool as Ebay is picking up the cost of the discount, presumably in conjunction with FFX.

Oh well, at least someone had the smarts to read the small print. the bluetooth batteries look like being between £100 and £120 new. Compared to getting £25 cashback I'd think you could easily get more than that for the battery... if you can find someone* happy to pay ~£90 for a battery of coarse.

*not me. no way.

thanks to the OP for the heads up - just saved £100 on a Kapex KS60, plus £50 back from Festool too.

Downside - go to wait 11-15 days for delivery.

Delivery may be quicker then you think. My Rotex Sander said it was coming in August ... it's been dispatched today!

fezman":269lixwv said:
thanks to the OP for the heads up - just saved £100 on a Kapex KS60, plus £50 back from Festool too.

Damn you Fezman ... I've now just gone and ordered a Kapex KS60 too!

fezman":1fp3ud7m said:

I think that's FFX speak for them ordering it direct from Festool in Germany. I ordered an HK85 from them with an 11 working days wait time. That was June 7th. I received a text from UPS on the 11th saying it had departed Germany and DPD took over when it hit the UK on the 14th. Some bright spark then sent it to Orkney which meant a trip back to Aberdeen and then finally up to Shetland.

Yeah Nelsun they said it was coming from Festool - but I won't be around to receive it until the 30th, so rang to make sure they don't deliver until after then. Cracking deal though.

Rob_Mc":3s532naq said:
fezman":3s532naq said:

You know you need it and you'll love it too :)

fezman":2lh56tgt said:
Rob_Mc":2lh56tgt said:
fezman":2lh56tgt said:

You know you need it and you'll love it too :)

Hopefully it will be better than the inadequately named 'Performance Pro' (B&Q own brand) mitre saw I've made do with for the last 10 years ;-)

Ah ... the luxury of a saw that will cut at 90 degrees when it should! I'll have to recondition myself to not compensating for off square cuts ;-)

Latest posts

Back