• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

20,000 posts under the sea!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey look, folks! We've passed the 20,000 article mark. :shock: Congrats to one and all, and thanks to Charley (when he gets back from his holiday anyway). :roll:

Cheers, Alf

johnjin

Established Member
Reaction score
And the second ten thousand came in only 13 weeks. :shock: It might have something to do with all this arguing that goes on from time to time, :wink: but most probably its because I have bought new glasses and noticed that I have got a keyboard with this computer :lol:
But seriously, this is really excellent news and proof that the site is increasing and improving in both quality and content. So full marks to Charley and all the Moderators that keep things ticking so well.

Best wishes to the Site

John

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats's great news :D

We're on the boat at our first port at Princess Cays. As we're abit knackered and want to explore the ship while it's empty we are staying on board. Right now we are in a bar and are about to go for breakfast. The ship has a wireless connection so I can use my laptop so all I need now is a tool shop and the holiday will be perfect :)

DaveL

Established Member
Reaction score
Charley":1e6hy8ae said:
The ship has a wireless connection so I can use my laptop so all I need now is a tool shop and the holiday will be perfect :)
So you have found the workshop :shock: what tools do they have to use :?: Don't want you getting out of practise :shock:

Glad you having a good time, enjoy 8)

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I was going to say "phew, that 3 weeks went by quickly", but I'll resist... :D

Now I have to wonder; in the bar before breakfast?! Charley, I'm shocked. :roll:

Cheers, Alf

A

Anonymous

I think it's because we have more moderators - people trying to keep us on our toes :wink: :D

Cheers

Tony

Latest posts