2 part epoxy best prices

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunggaur

Established Member
Reaction score
hi folks

looking for the cheapest place i can get a 2 part epoxy system from i have found the west system junior system (600 g) at rutlands for £16.50 ish with free delivery after there 15% discount but is this the best option ????

many thanks

jon

Hi Jon,

The 600g pack does not go far. I started off buying the small packs and soon realised it was the most expensive way to do it.

As with all things. The more you buy of the stuff the cheaper it becomes. In terms of the price for the 600g, that does seem like a good price and I don't think you will find it much cheaper.

Just for your reference. If you were to buy a 5kg pack from East Coat Fibreglass supplies it would cost you ~ £53 + vat + shipping.

http://www.ecfibreglasssupplies.co.uk/p ... -fast.aspx

Thanks

Try Fyne Boat Kits, they sell PEC epoxy which is an excellent product, unlike most others it's a 2:1 ratio mix which makes it much easier if you're mixing small quantities.

I've used around 40kg of it on my current boat project, and it was by far the cheapest I could find, delivery is very reasonable and quick.

Back