1st workshop machine advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Andy, glad to see your xmas wish list come true, would it be to rude to ask for a look see when everything is up and running? apart from the forum here I don't know any other woodies and I'd love to see someone else's workshop in the flesh.
Regards, Rich.
PS. I won't be offended if the answer is no.

Crikey, Andy! Your garage must almost be as big as your wallet!! Merry Christmas and a VERY Happy New Year to you, indeed! :wink: :x :D

Before you start unpacking and playing with your lovely new machinery, have you given any thought to insulating your walls or anything like that before you have anything in place?

Then again, I guess you'd still need to unpack a your saw or something in order to get the timber cut for the stud work... :)

FREE delivery AND assorted cutters and accessories too? I should think so too!! Just make sure you have a hand to unpack it all or you'll do your back in. :wink:

Hi Olly,

how did you know about my dodgy back??

Alas, the garage nor wallet are that big - I'm probably having a second mid life crisis but don't know it yet...The funding and the space for these tools come from the disposal of my pride and joy (1st crisis!) - I only hope they give me enjoyment for some time to come.

Interesting point about insulating the garage - hadn't thought about it. It's a rendered concrete affair with 250mm thick walls, floor and ceiling. Thought I'd see how I get on, especially since the garage door will be open when I'm working in there.

Back