1st Class Service from Rutland & Bargain Jessem router table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Con Owen

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
FWIW First of all anyone considering making their own router table should consider the Jessem 2nd quality Rout-R-Top @ £20 less 10% plus free carriage!! Now I know Rutlands gets some criticism on this forum for service, their service here was excellent. I ordered the table Wednesday night and received it early Friday morning via Parcel Force.

Cheers
Con

Con, have you got a link- all I can see for £20 is a template?

Got two of these myself. £18 delivered each!

I take my hat off to them for their service here. Mine turned up next day. I'm yet to get home and inspect them, but others have said they are great.

Hi Marcros

It appears that they were such a good deal that they may have sold out. Hence the link has been removed. I would suggest that you phone them just in case they have one or two left. When I clicked on their site to show all router table tops they showed the perfect one at I believe at £119 followed by the 2nd quality at £20. So I took a punt. As I said it came this morning and basically it was as described in that the cut out is approx 1mm too small in one direction for the insert plate.

Cheers
Con

Latest posts

Back