• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 1MT live centre

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick p

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi I’m after a 1MT live centre and a 2or4 prong drive centre if anyone has any spare not being used. Before I buy new. Thanks MickP

Hi I’m after a 1MT live centre and a 2or4 prong drive centre if anyone has any spare not being used. Before I buy new. Thanks MickP
I've just changed to a Vicmarc which has 2MT so I have various 1MT centres that I was going to Ebay or advertise on here. I would want to sell rather than gift, if you're interested I'll check what I have and send over some details/photos.

Hi mick I hope you and the wife are doing well, I'll have a look in the makerspace this afternoon, I may have a drive centre I don't use

I've just changed to a Vicmarc which has 2MT so I have various 1MT centres that I was going to Ebay or advertise on here. I would want to sell rather than gift, if you're interested I'll check what I have and send over some details/photos.
Good morning neighbour Peter that would be great I’m happy to pay I wasn’t asking for free I’m selling a lathe and looking for the 1MT centres for it thanks MickP

Hi mick I hope you and the wife are doing well, I'll have a look in the makerspace this afternoon, I may have a drive centre I don't use
Good morning Stig thanks for asking we’re fine i hope you both are well is this a quiet period for you now ? Thanks for looking

Good morning Stig thanks for asking we’re fine i hope you both are well is this a quiet period for you now ? Thanks for looking
We've had better times, my partner was hit by a lorry on the motorway last week, causeing her to spin out and hit 2 other cars, the driver stopped to check his lorry was OK then drove away without even checking nobody was hurt 🤬🤬🤬🤬 she is fine apart from a fractured wrist.
The school hosts a holiday club so not quite as peaceful as I would like but I'm off work for the next 2 weeks so they're not my problem 😁
Gas engineers need to replace the school gas meter which is located in my garage so I've had to clean up and move everything to one side out of the way until they attend some time between now and the end of the month so no turning for me for a while.
You're welcome to come get the drive spur any time you wish or I can chuck it in the post.

Latest posts

Back