1997 music cd

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
When I put a music cd (1997) into my windows 7 computer nothing happens, tried going direct to WMPlayer does not display in Open etc.

Put the cd into that old XP machine and in wmp all the tracks show up.

shouldnt elderly cds work in W7?

I know all the PC brigade will whinge but have you tried iTunes?? The PC version seems about as functional; as the Mac one and that will read anything you throw at it. Some don't but I like the way it organises my music too. Its free, if you haven't tried it, its worth having a go.

gus3049":1to1rh4d said:
I know all the PC brigade will whinge but have you tried iTunes?? The PC version seems about as functional; as the Mac one and that will read anything you throw at it. Some don't but I like the way it organises my music too. Its free, if you haven't tried it, its worth having a go.

No whinge today, ok I will give it a try as long as it does not try to pirate all my music or pipper up my midi which I know apple cannot cope with.
it did a pineapple on me using the work pirate???????????????????

edit, excuse me , had a jar of Carling, must have sworn :) :) :wink:

devonwoody":mr0bwzco said:
gus3049":mr0bwzco said:

No whinge today, ok I will give it a try as long as it does not try to pirate all my music or pipper up my midi which I know apple cannot cope with.
it did a pineapple on me using the work pirate???????????????????

edit, excuse me , had a jar of Carling, must have sworn :) :) :wink:

With us, its the red wine, I quite understand :D :lol:

I've used iTunes for many years and I have ALL my music on it as well as the originals on CVD and vinyl. Its never done anything unpleasant to me, but then of course, it knows I'm a fan.

Back