18 - 24!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevtheturner

Established Member
Reaction score
France 18 - Wales 24! :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For those who follow it, what an absolutely outstanding game of rugby! I thought it was very generous of Wales to give France a start in the first half. :roll: :roll:

Now it hurts me to say this but I really do hope that England beat Ireland tomorrow. :oops: :oops:

However, seen in the newspaper:

A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of the boy.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded custody to his aunt.

The boy, however, confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone.

Then, in an unprecedented move, the judge dramatically allowed the boy to choose who should have custody of him.

In a final ruling, custody was granted to the RFU as the boy firmly believes that England are not capable of beating anyone.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers, in drunken elation, :wink:

Trev.

Trev At least I had the pleasure of watching a worthwile game, I do not mind a team losing when they try, its when the dont even bother to put any effort in that riles me :twisted:

Bean

My sentiments exactly, Bean. One aspect of the sport I enjoy, and it seems to apply to virtually all, if not all, rugby fans of whatever persuasion - win or lose, yes we can have a good-natured 'dig' at the opposition, yet remain gracious is defeat and above all just enjoy a good well-contested game. :wink:

Long may it remain so, and oh! that all sport had the same kind of following. :roll:

Cheers,

Trev.

Couldn't agree more. It's about the only thing that brings all four corners of Ireland together. Even more so when we win.....

Noel

Well I think the day I cannot sit with and enjoy a drink with the 'others' will be the last day I attend.

Noel you have a sparkling set of backs there, just where do you find them ??
Round here its all forwards my old club has bred a few notables Martin Johnson being the best known and Loius Deacon being the latest. But being an old back myself I would love to see where you breed all those wonderful sparking backs, I can only guess that it could be the influence of Gaelic football.

If it wasn't so bad aiready Tigers lost to Northampton :cry: :cry: When It rains it pours

Off now to Dream of a win over Scotland or Italy

Bean

".... you have a sparkling set of backs there, just where do you find them??"

....... think they're the 'seconds' exported at birth from the Valleys! :lol: :lol: :lol: But the pack's not too bad, either :wink: .

T.

Trev, you are confused. A Welshman is really an Irishman who couldn't swim....

Latest posts

Back