• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

12v/24v motors

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
DSCF0038.JPG

Two 12v/24v wheelchair motors complete with gearboxes. They run on 24v in the chair, but I've been told they'll work on 12v but not run so quickly. They have brakes, but they don't work very well which is the only reason they were replaced. Any use to anyone? Yours for the P&P - I haven't weighed them yet, but I think it should be £8 and possibly £10 for the pair. Draw 7pm tomorrow if more than one interested. :D

Attachments

• DSCF0038.JPG
    DSCF0038.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 787
Im interested in the motors as I think they would be good for a robot project I have in mind for an anti rabbit autonomous patrol robot to keep then away from the vegie patch. :)

Too late to the party :lol:

Let me know if you get anymore, I am always on the look out for low speed high toque motors.

Damn! I sure one of these would have been more than powerful enough to lift a TV up through the top of a built in cupboard.....

They're quite powerful things - they're run off 24v 72ah batteries. I won't have more until I go through another lot of brakes - it was pure chance that the guy who fitted the new ones saw my "workshop" and asked if I could use them as the would only be dumped. I said I couldn't but I was sure I knew someone who could. :D

Count me out. It would be at least 6 months until I could use one..........and I'd only want one. Let someone who has a more immediate need have priority.

Back