100% It Works

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone on the SS list has received and posted their SS gift, rally good to achieve 100%.

Thanks to everyone who took part, again some really wonderful gifts handed out.
I'll be ib contact again for another run about September time, lets see if we can get some more entrants this year.

I'm really glad to have been a part, thanks to everybody, particularly to Waka :ho2

RobertyKathy":3bgrye1a said:
Hello everyone. This is Kathy. Nice to meet you all here. I just joined here in this awesome forum and pretty excited now..
Cheers!

A Mod will be along shortly to issue you with your 'Welcome Pack' .

I'll be in contact again for another run about September time, lets see if we can get some more entrants this year.

I have looked at this forum for some time now and remember references to Secret Santa (SS?). It would be good if the rules/expectations were published when you are ready to go again.

foxhunter":2h5027lr said:
I'll be in contact again for another run about September time, lets see if we can get some more entrants this year.

I have looked at this forum for some time now and remember references to Secret Santa (SS?). It would be good if the rules/expectations were published when you are ready to go again.

Rules are sent out with the invitation to participate, everyone on the forum is welcome to take part.

jimi43":1vaem7qj said:
I think it is 110% down to you mate....without your tenacity....it wouldn't have happened!

BRAVO MATE!

=D>

Jim
Steady on Jim, the boy Waka didn't do too shabby a job. If there are any more gushing plaudits we'll have to have a UKWorkshop whip round for a tin of:

HK215.jpg

...so he can polish his halo! :lol:

Seriously...nicely done Tony, as ever - Rob

Latest posts

Back