10" table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi I have a faithful power tool plus 10" table saw (not so very faithful at the moment) which is similar to look at as the Axminsters CCTS10 or their BTS10. The handle that is used for lowering the blade up and down has come appart from the lowering mechinism and try that I may I don't seem to be able to assemble it correctly with out it jamming. The assembly instructions do not show how to put it back together again and I am unable to find a help desk tel. number. Does any one have any diagrams or ideas has to how it should be reassembled.
Jimmy

Jimmy,

Welcome to the forum. :D

Sorry to hear of your problem, I used to have a B&Q saw similar to yours, but gave it to a friend when I upgraded. Have you checked the Axminster site download section, they have manuels for lots of their machines on line. Some are very good and you might find a better diagram in one from there. :)

Hi Dave yes I tried to down load acopy of a manual and nothing happened I tried several times.

Hi again Dave, yes I have acrobat installed I use it regulary I think its a fault on their page, asks you what file you want to down load but then it does not show a download now button

Well I have just selected the CCTS10 in the woodworking machinery drop down and it opens a new window and loads the file into acrobat in it. Have you got something blocking the new widow opening?

Hi Dave yes after your last reply I suddenly realised that I had a pop up blocker on, its the old grey matter you know plus its way past my bedtime to be thinking straight.
Jimmy

Back