1/8 inch drive hex bits

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying haggis

Established Member
Reaction score
anybody know where i can get the above. i bought a set in lidl with ratchet screwdriver/holder and it came with 1/8in hex bits. the bits were not the best! and as the ratchet is very handy being small i want to get a few decent hex bits to suit. after much googling for ages i cant find any.

Are you sure that the ratchet driver has a 1/8 female hex or are you asking if you can buy a 1/8 hex male bit to fit the more standard 1/4 female driver?

It won't help the OP, but for anyone browsing and interested in interchangeable drivers for small applications like electronics, look at interchangeable blade screwdrivers.
The Wera Kraftform Compact Micro looks a quality set with lots of choice.
I also have a couple of sets of CK brand scerwdrivers - a bit bigger than jewellers - but with twin end interchangeable hex whafts. These go down to very small philips, torx and flat blades. Middling quality as the blades can slide in under strong pressure, but no slop and very good otherwise for the money.
Lastly - there are now some mini ratchet sets on the marcket that will drive stubby 1/4" hex bits and interchangeable sockets from about 5mm to 10 or maybe 13mm.
The set from Armeg is excellent quality and being compact and convenient, gets a lot of use in my workshop.

thanks for the replies. as i now know its not 1/8in but 4mm I know what to search for and have found wiha system 4 which is like the normal 1/4in hex but smaller and just what i need.

thanks

Back