1/2 a Sauber F1

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant Noel , thanks! As a rabid racing fan getting set for the Canuckian GP , this is timely stuff.
My wife suffers through the race season each year . She nods dutifully at my frothing at the mouth commentaries , opining and near trance state on Sundays (some strange hours for live feeds here in the home of the hockey puck , believe me) You have provided a visual reference for the lengths the teams will go for performance that she can really "get". Thank you mi amigo.

I took my 10 year old son to the Damien Hirst exhibition at the Tate Modern yesterday. Lots of parallels there!!

I'm not a big f1 fan but last year I got to hold part of one of the Virgin cars. I was up in London doing a few jobs for someone we do a bit of work for who owns a Russian super car company and part owns the virgin team. I had to hang a few pictures then was asked to hang part of the rear spoiler on the wall too lol. Extremely light but not really designed to hang on a wall :) .

Back