£50 Festool Vouchers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chippy1970":2vdn3fyy said:
Bremner":2vdn3fyy said:
chippy1970":2vdn3fyy said:
Kapex is calling my name :)

Cracking piece of kit but the UG stand is garbage if I was to buy again I would have just got the saw and bought the dewalt stand to put it on, to much of a faff to put up and flimsy.

That's weird they look good to me on all the videos I've seen. Not really looked at the stand in detail in real life though. I thought they were really easy to set up. I must admit though they do sound like they bash the kapex around. The tyres are rock hard so every bump goes straight through the kapex.

They take a few minutes to set up, and they do bash the Kapex around but i have never had any problems with it bouncing about . I have owned the Dewalt, the Festool UG stand is worth the extra. I don't work in a workshop, my Kapex gets dragged around and thrown in my van everyday..

John..

john.h":1xp0c58f said:
chippy1970":1xp0c58f said:
Bremner":1xp0c58f said:
chippy1970 said:
Kapex is calling my name :)

Cracking piece of kit but the UG stand is garbage if I was to buy again I would have just got the saw and bought the dewalt stand to put it on, to much of a faff to put up and flimsy.

That's weird they look good to me on all the videos I've seen. Not really looked at the stand in detail in real life though. I thought they were really easy to set up. I must admit though they do sound like they bash the kapex around. The tyres are rock hard so every bump goes straight through the kapex.

They take a few minutes to set up, and they do bash the Kapex around but i have never had any problems with it bouncing about . I have owned the Dewalt, the Festool UG stand is worth the extra. I don't work in a workshop, my Kapex gets dragged around and thrown in my van everyday..

John..

Have you got the full set with the wings John ?

It also gets plenty of timber piled on top of it, bags of rubbish etc and still no problems :D

John..

Just got the voucher as a Christmas card. Hmmm, what to buy.....

I hate being manipulated but it is Festool after all. ;-)

cutting42":vlovheq2 said:
;-)

Yep mine dropped through the letter box this morning, what great timing from Festool just got to decide now whether the wife would prefer the large domino or a rotex for Christmas. :ho2

Doug B":2ziyl9x1 said:
cutting42":2ziyl9x1 said:
;-)

Yep mine dropped through the letter box this morning, what great timing from Festool just got to decide now whether the wife would prefer the large domino or a rotex for Christmas. :ho2

I hear she's getting you a Rotex :ho2 so you'd better get her the big Dom :mrgreen:

Mine just landed on the doormat today - it looks like it'l be a Kapex for christmas………..or maybe an MFT……or maybe an ETS sander.
Probably socks.

Oryxdesign":281dxkci said:
Doug B":281dxkci said:
cutting42":281dxkci said:
;-)

I hear she's getting you a Rotex :ho2 so you'd better get her the big Dom :mrgreen:

Thanks for the heads up Simon would have been awful Christmas morning if we'd bought each other the same presents #-o

Don't worry I won't tell her you let on :-#

I'm not sure if I'm getting a square like Eds or a Kapex, I recon it'll be the Kapex as her finances won't run to the square 8-/

Carvex for me! Ug stand was awesome today cutting 4.2m skirting board, first time I used the little slid out extensions. Love my kapex

I've waited long enough :) nearly bought one about 5 years ago but I went for a Makita ls1013 which has been good but a right pain to carry round. Dust collection will be much better too.

Latest posts

Back