£400 budget, which Tablesaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyNx

Established Member
Reaction score
After my win over the bandsaw, i'm onto a new Table saw. The RSTS12 i currently have is not being fully used as it's housed in the workstation. So i think it's time to get a new saw and purchase add-ons later.

The budget at the moment is £400 (£300 is the wife is about), so what on offer. I like the sound of the Scheppach 2010 and have been looking over the bay of E as well. It needs to be mobile and i'm not to worries about large cutter depths or widths.

Is this a good model to look at, are there any more people can advise

Andy

Kity 419. I have one and have not regretted it for a moment, loads of machine for your money and as accurate as one can get. later, you could add the sliding table and extension tables as money allows too.

GWW voted it the best buy in this price range (I think they went up to around £600)

there are quite a few members with the kity on here

I like the Kity 419 too, being particularly hooked on the sliding carriage extension. Unfortunately, that'll add to the cost of the saw and will take it way outside your price range.

The cheapest Kity 419 I've been able to find so far is here at a touch under £440.

Gill

:D i have one of these

If your intrested the only bit I have,nt got is the rear extention leg its a good saw i went to a xcailiba.

martyn

Back