£400,000 in disability

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Power

Established Member
Reaction score
Did any one see the bloke recently who had claimed £400,00 in disability over the course of ten years for being paralysed.
Turns out he was as fit as a fiddle :shock: so got seven years in the nick.
He originated from Morocco but claimed asylum from Afghanistan and brought his two brothers and sister with him as they were his full time carers :roll:
The authorities eventually got a tip off and he was videoed dancing energetically and shopping etc
My question is
Which bloody doctors passed him as disabled :x

Alan Jones":1eoupo71 said:
Which bloody doctors passed him as disabled :x

There was a program some time back about Doctors who will do so for a payment. Amazingly one who was caught was not struck off, just 'reprimanded'. :roll:

There's a three people in my street who seem to have picked disability as a career. One of them does a bit of mdf butchery, can't work because of his back. I see them drive out of the street in 'their' nice new cars that I'm paying for but can't afford for myself, taking all the time in the world because they don't have to be anywhere like work. Your welcome!

Not that I'm bitter:(

What annoys me is that so many have to make only a token repayment, if any.
People should not profit from their crimes.

Roy.

It is galling to see folk driving Motability cars do don't really appear to be disabled in any way. Just a token walking stick. One case I see often is a bloke - who if he lost the extra 5 stones round his waist, would be fit as a fiddle!

Dibs

My 2p worth

400k is a LOT. It begs the question of how? Were no extra checks carried out beyond the doctor signing him off sick?

The bent (are we still allowed to say that?) doctor should be flogged

Headline grabbing cases like this one rile everyone up, and rightly so, but they usually bring on a flood of "I know a bloke who doesn't work and he drives a car/walks his dog/goes fishing once a month etc.

Not all injuries and disabilities are as visible as a missing leg/wheelchair...

Well, one stone a day plus Sunday off, what you messing about at?

Roy.

Back