Welsh Dragon Intarsia - Private Commission

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linkshouse

Established Member
Reaction score
Here, for your comments, is a Welsh Dragon intarsia that I recently finished. It was a private commission so I wanted the customer to have receipt of it before posting here.

Regards

Phill

Attachments

• IMG_1883.jpg
    IMG_1883.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 750
I absolutely love the dragon Phil. It’s a good looking dragon. I want to try this. Would you mind if I attempted it Phil in the future. How big did you make this one?

I remember you posting a while ago with a similar dragon and you said you was going to make a larger one for there office I think you said. Is this the large one?

If I remember right didn’t you take the pattern from something really small.
The wood colour is nice too.
Andy

I found a stain glass window pattern that’s similar to yours. Looks good in colour.

Attachments

• D201B17E-7872-4474-8DDE-938D3E641110.jpeg
    D201B17E-7872-4474-8DDE-938D3E641110.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 676
Silversam":2xfhuow8 said:
I found a stain glass window pattern that’s similar to yours. Looks good in colour.

I think that would work very well as a scrollsaw pattern. You could resize it to your desired size in photo editing software such as Photoshop. If the original image is very small you may get some pixelation if the enlargement is great but it shouldn't matter for use as a pattern.

Regards

Phill

P.S. Brian has already answered on the original - not me guv.

Lol. I’m getting you two mixed up. You do look similar though. Almost twins.

I think I will give the stain glass pattern a try. Be a while yet though as I want to start the horse pattern next. I’m hoping to get this one I’m working on now finished over weekend. It’s a baby elephant. :D

Claymore":ochsxxr0 said:
Its easy to spot the difference with me and Phill......I'm the handsome one! :D actually were probably more like the Chuckle Brothers of Scrolling lol

Yes, and I'm not all fuzzy. C'mon Brian get yer avatar sorted out! :wink:

Back