Wardrobe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve Maskery":2f27p03w said:
The foot plates are now screwed in. They came Bright Zinc Plated, but nevertheless I thought they would benefit from a couple of coats of paint to keep the steel and the tanin in the oak as far apart as possible. I'm using stainless steel screws, too.

Now I can lay out my three cabinet floors with proxy sides in place and lay my base on top. The back of the floors are flush with the inside of the back of the base, and the cross-braces sit directly over the proxy cabinet sides. I can then mark through the holes in the plates and drill accordingly.

Hi, planning something similar. Where did you get the levelling feet from please?

Thanks

I should have added that I was pleased with them Good quality. Rather scruffy-looking as they are donkeys' years old, but they are not seen and anyway a coat or two of paint made them look good, too.
S

They look good in that they look like they would be good if that makes sense. I looked around online for ages after seeing your post, and couldnt find anything as good as those ones. Should have asked you straight away!

Back