• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Walnut

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andychip38

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all I have 15 lenths of walnut 60mm x 20 mm at about 2.4 mtrs long and 3 lengths of 50mm x 20 mm at 2.4 mtrs long I would like £3 a lenth or £45 for the lot

Attachments

• 2018-01-18 14.19.55.jpg
    2018-01-18 14.19.55.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1,456
If for whatever reason walksatnight is unsuccessful, I'm just about to face a cupboard and make a few doors, this would be lovely, it all looks flat and true..

I'll have the lot.. I'm in Northampton, so pretty close

Cheers Walksatnight... sorry you can't get a decent courier to collect, but your loss is my gain, so I'm happy...

Andychip38, as I can't send PM's yet, could you PM me with your address and a good time to collect, anytime this weekend would suit me, the missus is away at a ginstitute, so I have time to myself..

Hi Andy only just seen this i would have had it if i'd seen it earlier,bear me in mind next time you post wood for sale
Regards Nick

Nice to meet you Andy, and thanks for the Walnut... now to find something special to use it on, I've decided it's too nice for a face frame to a cupboard :)

Back