Vintage pillar drill spares?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UserError

Reaction score
Hi,
I've just bought an old Tauco pillar drill. It's in reasonable condition, but has no table. I got lucky & picked up cheap one from a local tool supplier which will do for now as it came off something else but it's a bit small so the I have to use a slot instead of the centre hole.

Does anyone know of a dealer in vintage tools that might have the correct table?
Many thanks

G&M Tools might be worth a visit.
I've never been but I am told they have tons of old stuff and they are in West Sussex.

http://www.gandmtools.co.uk/

gandm_interior_05.jpg

Hi,
Tauco were I believe the brand used by US Delta for goods sold overseas from the USA. It then follows that US Delta products will have parts that fit the Tauco. First issue is to identify the US Delta model number. Second issue is to find the part.

I can only help you part of the way. Try the OWWM.org site and its sister sites. OWWM is about fixing machines and is a nice group of guys who should be able to identify the Delta model number. The sister site is a record of old paperwork covering brochures, parts lists etc grouped by machine type.

beech1948":33ospcbz said:
Hi,
Tauco were I believe the brand used by US Delta for goods sold overseas from the USA. It then follows that US Delta products will have parts that fit the Tauco. First issue is to identify the US Delta model number. Second issue is to find the part.

I can only help you part of the way. Try the OWWM.org site and its sister sites. OWWM is about fixing machines and is a nice group of guys who should be able to identify the Delta model number. The sister site is a record of old paperwork covering brochures, parts lists etc grouped by machine type.
Thanks beech for the link. Ive had a quick look. If they can't give me some info, nobody can.

what size is the shaft ?
I still have the table from my old drill
it is quite weighty so would not be cheap postage, but the table is free

Steve

I have Tauco drill my one dates back to 1941. I’ve got a new spindl from eBay sent from the USA search for Delta DP 220 you will find one there for sure.

Latest posts

Back