Turning Day in aid of Children with Cancer UK 9th Feb 2019

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hancock

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ll be helping my colleague, Jamie Ward, again at Warwickshire College raise money for Children with Cancer UK on Saturday 9th February 2019 by running a turning day at the Leamington Spa campus from 9am to 3:30pm. The cost is £60 with only 6 places available. All of the money goes to the charity with free use of the College workshop and my time.

If interested please contact Jamie at [email protected]. It’s on a first come first served basis with payment made prior to the day.

Mark,

Thanks for donating your time once again for this great cause.

I’ve messaged Jamie, my Dad and I are up for it if there are places still available.

BRgds

Simon

Hi Simon
There should be places as I'm in the process of publicising it. Great to have you both on board again. Thank you.

Just a quick update. 4 of the 6 places have now been taken. And thank to those who can't make it but have donated to Jamie's fundraising. It is really appreciated. Thank you. =D> =D> =D>

Have just emailed Jamie for the last two places if still available. Should be a good day
Duncan

Just heard all the places are now taken. Thank you to everyone involved and I'll be in touch in the New Year.

Cheers
Mark

Hi Mark
Had a great day thanks, and learned a lot. Might try a spot of threading next year!
Duncan

Latest posts

Back