trumps tax schemes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't shock me in the least, the man is a compulsive liar, his brain won't let him tell the truth. Like every rich person though the best way to keep your money is to avoid paying your dues.

What happens is some remote country is of no interest to me.

The U.K. has enough tax loopholes of our own for us to be concerned about.

I think that the most shocking thing about him is not how he got to where he is, but that, despite everything, the admitted molesting, the splitting up of families, the lying, the feigned mis-speaking in Putin's presence, the cosying-up to Putin and Kim, the adultery, the continued support for a multiply-alleged liar and sex attacker, the attack on Ford - despite all that, and more, he still has an enormous following of people who think he is fantastic.
That is the most scary.

And it affects us all, from exchange rates to interest rates to the ability to travel to our ability to sell stuff, we are all affected, either directly or indirectly.

The NYT article is only the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more to surface, which I hope it does.
Not just financial, a lot of other stuff as well, some really distasteful stuff. I really don't understand how anybody here likes or supports him.
As for his base in the red states, really weird almost religious support for him. As Steve mentions, his p taking of Blasey-Ford last night was a scummy, dirty, filthy piece of faux theatre. And how they lapped it up. Trump and his fans have put victims rights back decades. His treatment of Cecilia Vega of ABC news the other day in the Rose Garden was just another in a long line of insults. And the White transcript tried to change some of the wording, pathetic.
Bob Mueller is America's last chance.

Thanks for this.

I find it frustrating that despite the prodigious skill of hackers around the world, his tax returns and other skeletons are still yet to be leaked.

Back