• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trend dovetail jig CDJ300

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BristolDan

Established Member
Reaction score
Jig plus extra plate for 1/2 inch through dovetails.

Not shown but included, the trend universal mounting plate and all fittings/bolts/cutters etc.

SOLD

20171110-20171110-DSCF6089_zpscamdlqwe.jpg

20171110-20171110-DSCF6093_zpsy1cxbvjx.jpg

I am interested in your dovetail jig and price the only problem is I live in Colchester essex

I will post for a fee, but its not light, how about £50 delivered, its going to cost the best part of £10-£15 for insured and tracked.

That sounds fine by me the quotes looked at were about that price .£50 all in is brilliant thanks ,what’s the best way to pay you

Thanks for that I now need to get some money to you I could give you my mob no you can text me your address and I could send you a check if that’s ok with you

check your private messages, I would prefer PayPal as its faster, I can send the item out straight away and don't need to make a trip to my bank. do you not have a PayPal account?

Presume you already have a Paypal acount so log in
- https://www.paypal.co.uk

At the top click on the circle 'Pay or send money' then 'Send money to friends & family'
Enter the email address given you by the seller, then 'next'.
If I remember correctly you should get the opportunity to add a message eg your postal address.

Hope that helps

Thanks for your help Robbo I have pay pal but card was not registered and I have a problem sending money from my account

Kwr53":2vptawsj said:
Thanks for your help Robbo I have pay pal but card was not registered and I have a problem sending money from my account

Kwr53
Did you ever sort out payment and buy this item?
I have one for sale, complete with Trend cutters and I live in Basildon so could meet up with you and exchange for cash if you still want one.

Martin.

Back