Latest kitchen and utility

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Kitchen we installed at Christmas.
Personal preference would to have put a stainless steel surround on the fridge to keep it flush but client wanted it poking out.
Any one want to guess at how much the hob was?
Oak veneer carcases and tulipwood doors and frames.

XDrb6w4.jpg

JkZdlud.jpg

T1VJWrV.jpg

O22jYOT.jpg

YOB5CZj.jpg

TzKQign.jpg

O4uoSxr.jpg

2XrTB6Q.jpg

VBteQwm.jpg

I5CX2Ya.jpg

pRTLcZM.jpg

XDrb6w4.jpg

AFknNoy.jpg

ReWwODQ.jpg

Ac9gkfI.jpg

I personally prefer the utility, but they're both very nice. Hope someone nipped up the screws on that socket under the worktop on the island unit!

I think that's a modern Crittall door in the background. If not, it's quite similar.

Precise work, very neatly executed.

doctor Bob":8lol2sqh said:
£475 online from Argos, including delivery; or maybe slightly discounted to just £300 as a store display 'scratch and dent' item from Circuit City, plus a sort your own delivery arrangement?

I've got to be close … surely? Slainte.

Sgian Dubh":ij6yt217 said:
doctor Bob":ij6yt217 said:
£475 online from Argos, including delivery; or maybe slightly discounted to just £300 as a store display 'scratch and dent' item from Circuit City, plus a sort your own delivery arrangement?

I've got to be close … surely? Slainte.

You are a little off...........

I must admit Bob, I was having a nose around on your website the other day and I was really impressed with the website itself and the level of quality of work featured on the there. I really cannot pick fault with anything at all and believe me, I tried! :D

The gaps around every drawer and door are absolutely perfect on every unit, the paintwork looks to be absolutely immaculate and crisp, everything has been designed and planned out very nicely with no "over the top" parts as some designers do. It's a really nice balance of modern and traditional design which is extremely difficult to accomplish. And above all else, it looks to be absolutely bomb-proof craftsmanship.

You and your boys are definitely "High-end" craftsmen =D>

doctor Bob":ftb5y21r said:
You are a little off...........
Nice to know I'm close. I've always had a shrewd nose for a price … but I wouldn't want to BORA you with all that, ha, ha. Slainte.

Very nice, classy looking job as always.

Is the floor in the utility tiles or something else?

Doug71":1csa8f4s said:

Tiles, random, looks great. Nothing to do with us.

doctor Bob":2lcq5dt9 said:
Doug71":2lcq5dt9 said:

Tiles, random, looks great. Nothing to do with us.

Thank you, might be copying that.

My mother had a Moffat oven and hob installed in a new house in 1979, all touch control etc. I forget how many thousand it cost but it used to pack up with monotonous regularity, on one occasion twice in the same day. On twelve occasions the "black box" was replaced at a cost of £550 a time (guarantee). :shock:
On one occasion I chased the fitter down the drive - the one he'd just fitted had already failed. Just as well things now are a little better. :D

If sold separately, each hob unit goes for ~2000 Euros, so, say 10K for the lot?

Marineboy":3tb2dyav said:
What’s that winch type thing on the wall in the utility?

It's the winder up and down for a ceiling hung cloths horse.

Latest posts

Back