Have I just torn up £50??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVB

Established Member
Reaction score
So I’m normally the most sceptical person regarding internet offers, if it is too good to be true, it is not.

However, I’ve just chucked £50 at this:

https://fashionbuy1989.myshopify.com/pr ... 3d-printer

Will I ever see any product?

Proof of my miss-trust, I used a pre-pay card we keep for holidays etc that has not credit facility etc and not tied to any household payments so the pita is bounded if it all goes wrong.

What odds do you give me on

A) Getting anything
B) getting something as good as the ad that works?

S

SVB":37s5bfjz said:
So I’m normally the most sceptical person regarding internet offers, if it is too good to be true, it is not.

However, I’ve just chucked £50 at this:

https://fashionbuy1989.myshopify.com/pr ... 3d-printer

Will I ever see any product?

Proof of my miss-trust, I used a pre-pay card we keep for holidays etc that has not credit facility etc and not tied to any household payments so the pita is bounded if it all goes wrong.

What odds do you give me on

A) Getting anything
B) getting something as good as the ad that works?

S
There's no way a laser or CNC mill comes with that. For the basic £50 you will have a 3d printer with a tiny bed size.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

adidat":2nocr8gn said:
Don't hang around they only have 9.9 million units left in stock!!

Adidat

Well that's items not just this - but "we don't really have it" items nonetheless.

that website scam list now shared on FB, TY.

Yeah I doubt you will get anything.

Whenever I think something is dodgy like this I always pay by Paypal, it's easy to get my money back if nothing arrives. I notice this site does not accept paypal.

Yes - the trail is obvious in hindsight.

C/Card been great - stopped transaction and refund approach agreed.

Caveat emptor!

S

Doesn't look like a scam to me.

On another unrelated note, I'd like to introduce you to my uncle. He's a Nigerian Prince and he's in a bit of a pickle getting £70 million out of his account.

shed9":rpwzdwum said:

On another unrelated note, I'd like to introduce you to my uncle. He's a Nigerian Prince and he's in a bit of a pickle getting £70 million out of his account.
Please let me know if I can help in any way! :D

stuartpaul":30jxiwt8 said:
shed9":30jxiwt8 said:

Please let me know if I can help in any way! :D

No need,

His uncle contacted me 2 weeks ago, just sent him my bank details, also sent him my PIN number so he can check the payment has got to my account ok.

Back