Birch plywood

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't your local timber deliver?
If they, do ask them to cut down three sheets of 8'x4' into quarters to make 12 pieces of 4'x2'.

My local yard also sells half sheets of 8'x4'...yours might do in which you'll get the 10 pieces you want.

After a quick google search I found Coventry Timber Products that are based on the Foleshill Road, they do Birch ply and have machining facilities so you can get the full sheets cut to size they also deliver to quite a wide area.

You also have Avon Timber that are out near Coventry Airport. They do Birch Ply and the price is listed as £82.74 inc. Vat for a full sheet. They deliver and they also do a cutting service, they list the price for cutting as follows:

Our standard charge would be no greater than £1.50 + VAT per cut for sheet materials and £1.00 + VAT per cut for timber, this would be based entirely on each individual job but rest assured we would not charge any more than these quoted costs.

Not used either myself but as I was originally from Cov was curious enough to take a look :D

Arnold Laver are in Birmingham. I can pay as little as £28 for an 18mm sheet depending on the quantities I am buying but don't think we have paid more than £48 a sheet this year.

Back