Coronet N03 lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim rumsby

Reaction score
I’ve got a Coronet N03 in my nans she’s but I have no experience in these at all it’s all I’m working condition etc do anyone have an idea roughly what I should put this up for on eBay? Thank you in advance.

Best bet is to do a search on RP lathes on ebay then in the filters you can select the finished auctions to get a feel.

Often the accessories and central location are more important price drivers than the actual lathe itself so very difficult to give you a reliable price with the info provided and all most could do is the ebay search I described above.

Other options could be local turning clubs (search AWGB site) although not sure price will be much higher (much smaller but more focused & informed audience) and timescales to sell could be longer.

Hi
Are the bed bars solid or chrome plated hollow. ??---a quick look at the ends will tell'
I have one and mine are hollow, a great little lathe.
I bought mine in an un-used codition, and have 5 Coronet stamped chisels that have never been used My set up had been stored carefully all the chisels wrapped up, however a bit of rust on the lathe bars.
I gave £150 for just the lathe , and I might add far too much for the chisels.!!??
Bought mine off preloved site

When you find the price you want can you contact me pls. A friend of mine's son wants a a lathe, he went to a centre and did a little bit of tuning under tuition and he is hooked. This lathe may well suit him for a start.

cheers

Jim rumsby":3sbb7tmr said:
I’ve got a Coronet N03 in my nans she’s but I have no experience in these at all it’s all I’m working condition etc do anyone have an idea roughly what I should put this up for on eBay? Thank you in advance.

Forgot to ask are there any parts with it like a chuck?

keep it and use it woodturning is fun , you will learn new skills and make new friends,if not think of a price and i may take you up on it.regards jim

Back