Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, Noel, Charley, CHJ

By k4wils
Nearly new WR900 and accessories. This has had minimal use, some of the cutters have never been used and the mitre box has not been used. Only mark is a small chip to the front of the main table,(a tin fell from a shelf over the woodrat catching the edge on the way down) this is cosmetic and does not affect the use in any way.
Selling as I am no longer able to continue woodworking.
Includes Woodrat WR900 - retail £599
MB3 Mitre box - retail £64
11 cutters and two brass collets - £280. The cutters are either unused or in very good condition, in the photos they are dusty, not corroded.
The cutter photo shows a third collet this is not included. The blue handled allen key in the photos is for the muscle chuck and is included with that.
Would cost in excess of £900 to buy new, this is nearly as new.
£450 posted.
I am listing the next accessories separately as they are router specific.
Plunge bar type A - Dewalt 625E (will fit other routers - check Woodrat site for details) Retail £39. £20.00+ £2.80 p&p
Muscle chuck Type 2 - Dewalt 625E (check Woodrat for others). As new condition, no photo yet I will upload one if required. Retail £70.00. £ 35.00 + £2.80 p&p
http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/Keith ... ry/woodrat
I also have a nearly new Dewalt 625E router which was fitted to the jig and has had very little use.
Price for the jig, router and associated accessories £650
Please PM me for additional photos if required. I will add the router to the photobucket album.
Last edited by k4wils on 24 Oct 2018, 08:30, edited 4 times in total.
By k4wils
With the router?
The whole package including the router would cost well in excess of £1200 to buy new.
With the exception of the small chip on the Woodrat base plate you would be hard pressed to tell this from new.
I would consider £600 for the whole package.