• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Veritas Cabinetmakers Trimming Plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ed

Established Member
Reaction score
For sale is this Veritas Cabinetmakers Trimming Plane. Only had a very small amount of use and is therefore in excellent condition. Comes with the original box and instructions.

39685189254_b906e06d32_z.jpg

It could be yours for £100 including UK postage. Preferred payment method is bank transfer, but I could take PayPal if necessary. Please PM if interested.

Thanks for looking, Ed

Mr Ed":z2kkmjna said:
For sale is this Veritas Cabinetmakers Trimming Plane. Only had a very small amount of use and is therefore in excellent condition. Comes with the original box and instructions.

39685189254_b906e06d32_z.jpg

It could be yours for £100 including UK postage. Preferred payment method is bank transfer, but I could take PayPal if necessary. Please PM if interested.

Thanks for looking, Ed

Yes please

Is it okay with PayPal and payment on Monday?

Cheers

Richard

Hi

Yes PayPal gift is ok if you can’t do a bank transfer. PM me your email address and I’ll send a PayPal invoice.

Cheers, Ed

I haven't received a PM on this, so the plane is still available if anyone wants it.

Ed

Hi Mr Ed

I cannot find the pm button on this awful new site web page. Any ideas where the pm button is. I still want the plane, but don’t want to broadcast me email all.

Cheers

Richard

Click your name, top right; click Control Panel; Click on Private Messages; enter the recipient's name and that should do it?

riclepp":37xqtk77 said:
Hi Mr Ed

I cannot find the pm button on this awful new site web page. Any ideas where the pm button is. I still want the plane, but don’t want to broadcast me email all.

Cheers

Richard

Richard - I've replied to your PM

Ed

Back