Hi all and happy new year.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaz44uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone long long time reader but now i'm going to start posting as i'm wanting to sell my table saw I'll not put any more details as this could breach site rules. I got into woodwork as a little boy watching my dad hand build his own shed, fence etc. As I got in my teens lost all interest in woodworking and my mum let all his hand tools go when he died I was about 20 at the time, then about 2/3 years ago i into woodworking after just watching youtube video now i've really got the bug and wish I'd keep all my dad's stuff could kick myself as he had some really old but usable tools. Anyway enough about me as I need 20 post to sell and I'd rather sell on here to likeminded people as the auction sites are just a nightmare. One last thing thanks for the years of advise I've got off this site like I said been a long time reader as not much of a poster and in the beginning I did not know much and did not what to make a fool of myself. Thanks and make some sawdust.

Welcome to the forum Gaz
Why do you want to sell your tablesaw if you are getting into woodworking...
Is it space or power issues, or have you googled tablesaw accidents?

Tom

Thanks for the warm greetings. Hi tom nope I'm accident free touch wood "Famous last words" its the size and moving it about thats the problem I have bought a universal wheel kit for it which works ok but I've still not got the space to rip big sheets, so I've bought myself the Dewalt 54v cordless job-site saw which I intend to build a frame with a work bench on casters in the space where my cabinet saw is and that should be perfect for what I need, I have the 12" Bosch glide mitre saw so that does most of the cut but for the big stuff when the weather's nice I can just gab the cordless saw and quickly cut whatever I want outside.

Back