Someone's been in my house

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
No, not burglars or anything nasty like that. But things never seem to be put back in the correct place, and the inevitable comments are
Somebody has left this here
Somebody hasn't put this away
Or
Somebody has moved my .......

The thing is, there's only myself and my wife, so I don't know who this ' somebody ' is.

When it happens in the shed, it's only me who goes there, so I know it's the tool fairies to blame when things go missing.

Anyone find this familiar?

K

phil.p":20yujnty said:
Yes. It's one of the advantages of having no legs - when something turns up on the top shelf, swmbo can't blame you for losing it there. :D

She hasn't got wise to your telekinesis skills yet?

Yep only 2 of us but happens every day. C/H thermostat seems to be possessed by a ghost finger pusher. :roll:

You can guarantee that stuff I have been falling over for weeks will automatically disappear the moment I want it, only to reappear several days later after the need has passed or been got over.
Currently a book I had handy to read has become completely invisible now I want to read it, so I am waiting, fascinated to see where it will materialize next.
Our house tokoloshe is a playful little *ugger!

Lons":n060r83w said:
Yep only 2 of us but happens every day. C/H thermostat seems to be possessed by a ghost finger pusher. :roll:

I worked in a hotel. I would walk into a room one day and it would be cooking, three days later I'd walk in and it would be freezing. Over the years there were scores upon scores of women working there who had absolutely no idea what a TRV was for - if it was cold, it got turned up full and if it was hot it got turned to frost.

Back