New French carpenter

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olivier Verdier

Reaction score
Hello everybody

My name is Olivier and I'm a french carpenter and I'm coming to you to share a few items about my job.
I've been professional for 10 years now and live in a tiny remote village in central France. I do all sorts of works : furniture, closets, restorations etc

You might find it sort of exotic, but I don't always have the same techniques and solutions as everyone

I recently have started a Youtube channel about woodworking, and step by step, started to subtitle my videos
You will find it on Youtube under my name "Olivier Verdier"

(Sorry i don't seem to be allowed to post links on this thread)

Some of my films are translated into english and others in french (but Youtube can translate it for you)

I'll be happy to dicuss and answer questions if you like

PS : sorry for my English, which should be better considering my mother in British, but i don't practice it enough !

Welcome!
This one?
[youtube]h4SE3bI6dDw[/youtube]

jsbexgN.jpg

:D

Hi there.

Have enjoyed your videos tremendously. There will be lots of very envious UK woodworkers admiring your workshop.
If you had a barn like yours in the UK you could sell it, retire and never have to work again.
Thanks

Davin

Thanks a lot for your messages.
Even though i own this barn (which is attached to my house) I still have to go on working !!!

Latest posts

Back