Windsor Chair Making Courses in Hampshire/South

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Barto

👍
Reaction score
Hi all,

Haven't posted for a while but now that summer is over things have settled down a bit. I want to embark upon a chair making course (Windsor preferably) and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

This place looks good but I thought I'd ask here first before booking anything: http://thewindsorworkshop.co.uk/

Thank you!

I’m not able to search for this at the moment but someone has posted a really good in depth review of the course. Try searching the forum or just wait as someone will post the link.
I’ve met James a couple of times and he is a really nice and knowledgeable guy so you could always give him a shout directly.

I took James's continuous arm course earlier this year and was thoroughly impressed, very nice guy with a good style of teaching, can't recommend it highly enough

El Barto":ld2v99m3 said:
Thanks guys. Jackss565, did you find that you'd learnt enough to build a similar chair by yourself?

I took a lot of notes during the course and using these and James's book I've managed to build 2 more since

jackss565":1ja8pr8q said:
El Barto":1ja8pr8q said:
Thanks guys. Jackss565, did you find that you'd learnt enough to build a similar chair by yourself?

I took a lot of notes during the course and using these and James's book I've managed to build 2 more since

Cool thanks for the info

Latest posts

Back