Router Table added to Harvey Table Saw - is it worth it?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No experience with that, however I made my own router table using an off cut of oak worktop attached to the extension wing of my table saw with a triton router and a kreg insert. Might be a lower cost alternative for you?

Fulhamtim":1scqw5el said:
I have just got my Harvey table saw set up and am wondering whether it is worth spending the £300 on the router table that fits on the table saw. It would mean I could get rid of my small Trend table. This is the one I am thinking of http://www.harveymachinery.com/products_detail/productId=35.html. Grateful for any advice, experiences etc.

Why would you trust any company that shows its products 180deg's out of position, unless of course you want to work overhand. :roll:

Mike

MikeJhn":1it4rhkb said:
Why would you trust any company that shows its products 180deg's out of position, unless of course you want to work overhand. :roll:

... and how about the 'dowload' (sic) button?

Seems like a not-very-professional outfit, although it may just be a bad translation from Nanjingese?

Back