Couple of vacancies

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
If anyone in the Bishops Stortford / Harlow area knows anyone wanting a cabinet making position or looking to muck in and learn the skills I have a couple of jobs going.
To jump straight in I'd want someone with previous bespoke kitchen / cabinet making experience.
As a general assistant all I'm looking for is someone willing to work hard as part of a team, muck in and have a bit of banter. Bit of experience / knowledge is always useful.
Very busy so lots of overtime available.
Anyone interested give Bob or Michael a call on 01279 731220 during working hours.

I guess you are are in the same position I am.

We are starting a Workshop Assistant on Monday as there is such shortage of furniture makers, cabinetmakers or good bench joiners out there at the moment.

Yes fairly similar. I've just been ruthless and cut the dead wood away (staff wise), taken some time but a couple of staff were like the rot in an apple an it was starting to spread.
Moral has already risen in the rest, 1 more good maker would do me. A general assistant will just help everyone.

Sounds brilliant. I live too far away from either of you guys unfortunately. I didn't realise there was a such a shortage of the right skills, maybe time for me to look at self employment!

Back