Ironmongery Direct 30% off code, valid till 19/09/17.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just used code TRLF and got 30% off at Ironmongery Direct. I got the code from here. You must spend more than 90 pounds (75 plus vat).

Neil

Mods: If this is in the wrong place, then please fell free to move it.

Thanks for posting, the 30% off code worked with Blum drawer runners which surprised me, that's a useful saving!

Hi Custard,

custard":1gz1f26t said:
Thanks for posting, the 30% off code worked with Blum drawer runners which surprised me, that's a useful saving!

That's great. I saved 42 pounds, so I'm a very happy chappy.

Neil

Maybe the code is only applied to a certain number of accounts. Looking at one of the discount code sites it appears a lot of people are not getting it to work. Nothing to stress about - something I need to buy in the next few months but would have bought it now at 30% off!

Halo Jones":2cu457wv said:
Maybe the code is only applied to a certain number of accounts.

I have made two purchases recently, with 30% discount, and I didn't receive an email in either case.

I suspect that it must be product related.

Neil

Only last week I looked on the Ironmongery Direct website for a price on Blum soft close hinges, not something I buy often so was unsure of prices.
I finally ended up buying a set of 20 Blum soft close from Ebay for about half the price that Ironmongery Direct wanted.
They seemed very expensive to me.

Back