Festool discount

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheptonphil

Scrumpy junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

I am about to purchase a ts55 with tracks. Does anyone know the best place to either buy at the best price or where to obtain the Festool promotional £50 off vouchers.

Thanks

Phil

there are various places online that seem to be competitive. I used ffx last.

Is there actually a voucher promotion on at the moment? I am not aware of one and am on the mailing list. You can get a voucher if the rep comes to demo the tool for you, but when I bought my domino, they would only do it against the local supplier, which was £100 more than I paid, so no actual use.

Thanks Marcos

I did wonder if the voucher was truly worth tracking down. I think I'll jus go to Nuts & bolts in Weston and pick the kit up.

Phil

Just had an email (3 actually...) from FFX with a '15% off selected Festools' offer if that's any help? Check their website.

Also there's a Festool main dealer not far from us in Bishopston, Power Tools Plus.

Might be worth asking them. Parking is a bit of a PITA, but they are very helpful people (and they sell Bosch blue too!).

E.

Edit: Thought they did Makita, but that's Bell tools in Horfield (parking easier there!).

actually, i said FFX but i actually got the domino from Nuts and Bolts. Warren (I think) used to be very good, and if he was given spare vouchers would save them if you needed one. I have no idea if he is still there though, it is going back a bit.

Thanks all.

FFX did have a special on, the saw, 2 rails, joiners and rail case for £479. Also picked up the clamps and a 28t blade.

Nuts were at £526, I like local, but £50 is £50 and paid for the clamps and blade.

Phil

+1 for powetoolsplus...i'm just around the corner and like to pop it to oggle the festool stuff. But they do always seem a little pricey. Got my BOsch Drill/driver set from them and the warranty claim on the gearbox was resolved super quick. I like to shop local so hopefully when I can justify a kapex it'll be from them!! :)

Back