Pallet Furniture

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finneyb

Established Member
Reaction score

I think it looks good -

Attachments

• P1180052 (2)  reduced.jpg
    P1180052 (2) reduced.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,049
i think that it looks like a load of pallets with some cushions on.

Each to their own. I wouldnt buy or make something that I didnt like, and wouldnt expect to dictate to anybody else what they should or shouldnt like.

trendy bar in the heart of a city, yer that works.

my back garden, less so, although I'm thinking of making an ardnack/aardvark/aaradadeaneaack (why can't it just be a nice chair damn it) style lounger from a pallet I've got stashed. just for the hell of it really.

novocaine":q20032ug said:

my back garden, less so, although I'm thinking of making an ardnack/aardvark/aaradadeaneaack (why can't it just be a nice chair damn it) style lounger from a pallet I've got stashed. just for the hell of it really.

Its at Mann Island in Liverpool

finneyb":14nlpel7 said:
novocaine":14nlpel7 said:

Its at Mann Island in Liverpool

can't get more "heart of the city", you can See the L on the map from there. :)

makes sense really, it's cheap, it'll get bust due to general wear and tear, it's easy to replace and repair and at the end of a session you don't feel to much like you've wasted a massive chunk of brass for outdoor seating you'll not use again for a long time.

my back gardens a few miles away though, so I guess this pallet will just have to remain as an obstacle for my some and me to ride over. lol

Back