UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very good Brian, except why is the grain on the LH wing going across the chord (narrow part) rather than along the span (long part)?

Car looks very "fast". Are you set to become the local lead-footed hooligan?

AES

QUOTE:
Oooooooooppps well spotted Andy I wish I could say it was deliberate but .... :D
UNQUOTE:
Ah, see Brian, I may not (haven't actually) have started Intarsia yet, but I HAVE been paying attention to your lessons mate!

Mustang? ONLY if it's the original model (not one of the "new, improved" fancy models. Rubbish, I've driven 2 different versions). But you're right, a Rover P5 would be nice (didn't HM the Queen Mum have one for a long time, or was that another Rover model)?

AES

Edit for a P.S. I see in another thread (by Phill, linkshouse) that you're now "the master" (very apt name that). So I suggest that from now on all members of this parish refer to you as "Master" (foreigners like me can make it "Meister" if we like). :D

Hullo Laird (aka Meister)!

Ahhhh, Rover 75, now THAT was a nice car (so I heard), but far better (before your time I think) was the Rover 90 I once had - complete with a free-wheel system in the gearbox - you know, from the 1950's/60's, the "roundy, bobbly-looking" body shape thingy.

And thinking about it, I was wrong, I think it was the Rover P6 (with the "big" 3.5 litre yank V8 and huge radiator grille) that the Queen Mum had.

Got a LOT to do with scrolling, all this, aint it?

AES

Back