New vehicles coming

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Struggle to get excited these days with the business, however we have had a monumental push this year as both me and my business partner got new homes, we are both skint and the solution has been to work very very hard for the past year.
Houses are now just about done and we decided to have a little reward so we order 2 of these last week

vehicleinformationguide%2007%20aug%2015_page_75_image_0009.jpg

Putting canopies on them both

gst-hardtop.jpg

Probably not the wisest of vehicles but they will work and we also keeping one of our Merc vito's. Thanks for the replies on a previous thread guys, deal was too good to pass up.

So time to de- sign write the second vito, I was valeter today, came up a treat. Buzzed it over with our burnishing mop and t cut, repeat with polish, came up lovely bright white again. No sign of the old sign writing

IMG_2705_zpsu5mqepxx.jpg

IMG_2707_zpsigr3aqfu.jpg

IMG_2708_zpsauvkt42m.jpg

IMG_2715_zpsug3lzhgs.jpg

IMG_2716_zpslx4opyuy.jpg

IMG_2717_zpsqivybaoa.jpg

If anyone wants a van, PM me.............

I was just thinking that if you got excited about your business again, maybe there would be Aston Martins, on order (with towbars fitted!)

You'll love the L200's - I've had one for 17 years (yes, the same one - bought new in 2000!). Built like the proverbial brick out-house, totally reliable, fantastic workhorse, will pull a 3500 kg trailer up a mountain....and nice to drive too!

tsb":3rd81erf said:
I was just thinking that if you got excited about your business again, maybe there would be Aston Martins, on order (with towbars fitted!)

We are just not ambitious and we don't like stress or risk. I'm happy so is Mick, L200's will do for now. I had the sports car before the house build and lost nearly £40000 in 3 years depreciation, thats eye wateringly painful :D

Back