Interesting tool at Lidl.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrDavidRoberts

Established Member
Reaction score
Saw this in their newspaper, seems like some kind of mini screwdriver with different heads... but... if you look closer there's an attachment which seems to me like a mini circular saw?

280464_30_teaserthemeworld2x1.jpg

filler_002.jpg

I doubt that unit is even close to 12v ,more like 3-4v so just a gimmick? What could you even ''cut'' with such thing?

Can't see the problem here the discription clearly states that the tool is 4v and is for cutting fabrics and is not really a woodworking tool.

With a powerful 4V Li-Ion battery for cordless operation
Includes 4 different attachments:
Torque control attachment with adjustable auto-stop – ideal for small screws and sensitive materials
Cutter attachment for soft materials such as cardboard, textiles, leather or other flexible materials
Eccentric attachment for close-to-edge applications
Angled attachment for hard-to-reach areas
With automatic spindle lock for manual screwdriving
Includes battery charger and carry pouch with straps for screwdrivers and accessories

MrDavidRoberts":2ri7763k said:
Saw this in their newspaper, seems like some kind of mini screwdriver with different heads... but... if you look closer there's an attachment which seems to me like a mini circular saw?

Circular saws are as common as muck, the real question is what does the attachment that looks like a racing car do?

It looks like it's been copied from the Bosch IXO screwdriver which is a piece of complete and utter carp.

Geordie Joe":11w8ax3x said:
MrDavidRoberts":11w8ax3x said:

Circular saws are as common as muck, the real question is what does the attachment that looks like a racing car do?

*looks at top four images of attachments*

..wait .. none of those look like racing cars, what the hell is that silly person talking about ..

*looks down*

...aww balls. Now I'm the silly person.

Back