UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice.
You not only produce good designs, you somehow manage to put character into the animals.

The brown border collie was very characterful, as is this owl.

Another excellent piece Brian.

The rate that you turn these out at such a high standard never ceases to amaze me.

Keep up the good work you're inspiring.

Phill

your getting good at this stuff chief. maybe it's time to move on to the more complex scrolling and fretwork instead of faffing about with this easy intrasia stuff. :twisted:

just kidding, crack on fella, looking great.

Another beauty Brian. Hope you are getting some relief with that left arm, it must be a right sod trying to work with it at times.

take care
Don W

Claymore":8901ub1s said:
Cheers Don, aye my arm is driving me mad at the moment as i don`t know when its going to give way.......lost count the number of plates/mugs i have dropped, I now have a stainless steel one and a plastic one indoors.
Brian

A stainless arm *and* a plastic one? That's just greedy! ;)

Not sure why, but it reminds me of the time I was working on someone's car and my old pal poked his head around the door and asked if I could weld his leg. The chap whose car I was working on looked at him as if he was insane. Colin had lost his lower leg in a motorbike accident and, being a big chap, the hinges on his prosthetic leg were always breaking. As he had difficulty driving to the false leg workshop with a wobbly leg, I usually got the job of repairing them.

Back