Why the long face?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinka

Established Member
Reaction score
Pattern found on Google images.

Attachments

• IMG_4757a.jpg
    IMG_4757a.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 971
I am always impressed whenever I look at a scroll saw thread.
I have a hegner multicut and have tried it several times with complete and utter failure.
I am obviously not cut out (hah!) for scrolling.

Hahaha well done Martin..I also have this design saved which is why I was laughing
Nice work, hopefully I can replicate your efforts in the weeks/months ahead
Looks like a design to cut one's teeth on so to speak
Regards
C

xiphidius":1ower5sd said:
Hahaha well done Martin..I also have this design saved which is why I was laughing
Nice work, hopefully I can replicate your efforts in the weeks/months ahead
Looks like a design to cut one's teeth on so to speak
Regards
C

I love these so called 'tribal' patterns, they are easy to cut and always look impressive. I've got a box full of motorbike ones that I've cut.

Lovely pattern and very well cut Martin. I don't usually go in for wild animal patterns but this fella is lovely and has some nice humour about it.

Well done

Barry

@sunnybob:

You wrote, QUOTE:
I am always impressed whenever I look at a scroll saw thread.
I have a hegner multicut and have tried it several times with complete and utter failure.
UNQUOTE:

If you want to learn it really is "only" a matter of some (and more, and even more!) practice bob.

For e.g. look back on nev's recent posts here, (something about "now I've got a scroll saw, what do I do with it?"). Along with others here I posted several links to helpful info for beginners, including a page or two of practice "pattern" cuts. I found these very helpful to start off with (and still go back to them once in a while) and the reason I "found" them was because others before me had posted them when I first got interested. It really is "only" practice - if it was really "clever" I wouldn't be doing it at all!

HTH

AES

Back