do-nothing-machine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's not a do nothing machine though (this one gribes me more than it should). the tip of the "handle" scribes a perfect ellipse and it demonstrates a first and second class lever in one model.

trammel of Archimedes if you please, who ever gave it this "do nothing" name obviously didn't understand the problem (american red neck). :D

forgot to add, if you could put a pen in the middle of the arm too, it would draw a smaller ellipse but the pen would travel the other way. :)

novocaine":2ak16z22 said:
it's not a do nothing machine though (this one gribes me more than it should). the tip of the "handle" scribes a perfect ellipse and it demonstrates a first and second class lever in one model.

trammel of Archimedes if you please, who ever gave it this "do nothing" name obviously didn't understand the problem (american red neck). :D

Yes, I know what it is, but its real name isn't half as much fun. Apparently also known as a bullsh!t grinder.

Martin.

Just like my brain when using a computer, goes around and around but gets know ware. :?

Correction, your little device is smarter, by far. :roll:

Chris.

Back