New Boy on the Forum

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elfwood

Reaction score
Hi to everyone, I've just joined the site, I've dabbled with Scroll Saws on and off over the years. I have a small indoor workshop which has been extensively culled of stuff that I've not used over the years and then re-organised. This was spurred on by my purchase of an Axminster EX21 which I've just started using - well! messing about reducing perfectly good pieces of wood to saw dust. But it's going to keep the old grey cells working. Im looking forward to following the forum and gaining advice and ideas from the members.
Regards to All.

Hi Stuart, it's good to have you here, The more people that use scroll saws the better, scroll sawing is not widely practised so it's good to hear another convert! :)

Hi Stuart and welcome on board. As a relative newbie myself I can vouch for the fact that you can get plenty of help, advice and inspiration from the folks on this forum.

Charley

Welcome to the forum Stuart.

I'm sure you will find people here very helpful and encouraging. I know I have.

Regards

Phill

Welcome to the workshop Stuart. Any questions, be sure to ask. Someone will have an answer or be able to point you in the right direction.

Barry

Hi Stuart and welcome.

I'm new here too but it's an amazing resource, I spent a good couple of months reading old posts and being inspired to buy a scroll saw and give it a go. I expect to be starting treatment for my new addiction some time soon! :)

Chris

Thanks to all. Im still playing around with bits of wood and getting the feel for the machine. Quite interested in compound cutting to get the 3d effect. Still requires a lot more practice time permitting. I managed a few hours relaxing this afternoon producing a bit more saw dust.

Back