Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, Noel, Charley, CHJ

By Walnut Les
Dalboy wrote:About time you had a clean up Les unless you just shovel it into the burner. Is that for the club competition next month I did offer you some you know the missis will say yes :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is as clean as its going to get Derek, unless you and Nick want to come over and help me clean up whilst doing a bit of turning.
It might be for the club competition so long as the wife doesn't sell it, she is selling everything at the moment.
And a big thank you for the offer of the wood mate but I'm having a big clear out of my sheds and workshop in readiness of the wife taking up pottery so I don't have any room to keep any more wood at the moment. Les
By CHJ
Walnut Les wrote:..... I'm having a big clear out of my sheds and workshop in readiness of the wife taking up pottery so I don't have any room to keep any more wood at the moment. Les

That sounds downright dangerous, nightmare visions of racks of drying pieces encroaching.
By Walnut Les
CHJ wrote:
Walnut Les wrote:..... I'm having a big clear out of my sheds and workshop in readiness of the wife taking up pottery so I don't have any room to keep any more wood at the moment. Les

That sounds downright dangerous, nightmare visions of racks of drying pieces encroaching.

She will be having a shed of her own chas, but I might direct some of the heat from her kiln to help dry my wood or to help keep my workshop warm. :D